- What is a military retirement worth? (What would an annuity cost that would throw off the income that a taxable military retirement does?)
- How much life insurance would you need to offset the benefit of the Survivor Benefit Plan(SBP)? Is the SBP the best way to insure income for my spouse?
- Should I roll my Thrift Savings Account plan into a traditional IRA? If so, how should I allocate my proceeds?
- What are my retirement benefits? What does the VA have to offer?
- How much will my health care benefits cost? How much freedom of choice will I have?
- Will I be able to keep my dental care coverage? What about my family?
- Where will my children be able to attend college and be charged as “in-state” residents?
- Where can I live so that my military retirement income is tax-free?
- What will my cost of living be in retirement? How can I make up the difference?
- What life insurance programs will I be eligible for? Other than SBP, how much do I need?
No comments yet.