We are currently stationed just outside Seoul, South Korea. We often drive by the Dragon Hill Lodge, a beautiful facility and part of the Armed Fores Recreation Center system. This compelled me to write a post about these outstanding resorts that military members have access to.
The centers include:
- The Dragon Hill Lodge, Seoul, South Korea
- The Edelweiss Lodge and Resort, Germany
- Shades of Green at Disneyworld in Florida
- The Hale Koa Hotel on Waikiki Beach in Hawaii
- And now, the Cape Henry Inn and Beach Club in Virginia
We’ve stayed at both Shades of Green and the Hale Koa and I can sincerely stay that they exceeded our expectations.
I would recommend that you plan your visit early. Reservations can be made up to a year in advance and the usual dates fill early.
The Armed Forces Recreation Center Resorts are a great benefit of military service.